- Micro printing down to 0.7 mm
- Precise coding of the smallest products
- Printing characters, numbers and barcodes in the smallest areas
A company has to ensure that all of its products are correctly marked to guarantee seamless tracking and to meet applicable legal requirements. However, this poses an enormous challenge for manufacturers that use a conventional inkjet coder when dealing with tiny products such as injectors, relays and wires. For technical reasons, these devices, which have an average nozzle size of 60 μm or 70 μm, cannot accurately print any text that is shorter than 1 cm.
Paul LEIBINGER noticed this problem and offers the JET3up MI inkjet coder as the solution. With a nozzle size of 35 μm or 40 μm, this printer is specially designed for coding especially small, thin lettering. The LEIBINGER JET3up MI is also perfect for applications that require printing a large amount of different information in a tiny space. The small, intricate labels created by the JET3up MI guarantee that the text is of a high quality and easy-to-read, even if the font height is short.
- The automated “Sealtronic“ nozzle seal ensures that ink does not dry out, even during lengthy breaks in production
- Windows-based touchscreen display for convenient operation
- Interfaces such as Ethernet and I/O signals make integration into a production machine easy
- Height of the fonts: 5-32 drops
- Up to 5-line texts can be printed
- Over 800 user-friendly functions
- Non-contact marking at up to 10 m/s
- 2-year warranty
- All software updates included
- Fair, transparent maintenance
- Easy integration thanks to a wide variety of interfaces