The X1Jet HP is a compact and powerful AUTOPRINT® system based on Hewlett-Packard technology. It’s a printer and microcontroller all-in-one with 3 button operation. This compact and powerful system is available in different, upgradable system versions. X1JET HP is designed for different ranges of applications including coated / uncoated materials found in pharmaceutical, food & beverage, chemical, consumer goods and more.
No training necessary: printing with the X1JET HP industrial inkjet printer is simple, due to 3-logic intuitive operation with LED status light. Data transmissions initialized with USB stick / interface, Ethernet, PLC or web interface. Select and print directly with 9 messages.
The X1JET HP uses True Type fonts for printing. All conventional 1- and 2- dimensional codes can be printed.
- High compact design
- Simple integration into packaging systems and conveyors for printing from the side or top
- No separate photo sensor required for triggering / initializing the printing process – built in photo
- sensor already in the system unit
- Printing height up to 12.5 mm
With X1JET HP there’s a wide range of standard accessories:
- Rotary / shaft encoders for different dynamically adapting conveyor speeds
- Flexible bracket for varying products
- Mounting brackets for use horizontally and vertically
A wide range of water and solvent based inks work with X1JET HP. Paper cartons, coated surfaces, foils, plastics and more are coded permanently with excellent resolution.